Saving has never been so easy!!
Put Your Spare Change to Good Use! Expree Cash $tash is designed to help you save for that rainy day, larger purchases, vacation, retirement, or any savings goal you might set. Cash $tash requires little effort to start saving.
Here’s how it works:
1. Enroll in Expree Cash $tash – To enroll now, click the button below or you may visit our branch location or call us at (833)-4-EXPREE
2. Each consumer debit card purchase tied to your checking account will round to the nearest dollar and the difference will be transferred into a designated savings account. Eligible savings accounts include Primary Shares, Secondary Shares, Holiday Club, or Vacation Club.
3. The Credit Union will aggregate the rounded amounts from your consumer debit card purchases that post to your checking account each day and make a single transfer at or near the end of each day.
4. If on any day you do not have sufficient available funds in your checking account, the Expree Cash $tash Transfer will not occur for that day.
5. There are no maximum amounts of purchases or change deposits per day/month.
6. The Credit Union reserves the right to cancel or modify the Expree Cash $tash Program at any time. All other terms, agreements and disclosures apply. See your account agreement for any additional terms and conditions regarding your account.
Sign up with the form below or print a paper enrollment form here. Paper forms can be mailed to or dropped off at our branch or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org