Checking with personality.Become a Member
Local banking. Nationwide reach.
Manage your financial present and future at Expree. Wherever you are, and wherever you want to go, we’ll be there with thousands of ATMs and shared branch locations. And personalized support along the way.
A shared branch is your credit union away from home. Make a deposit, loan payment, or transfer from almost anywhere in the country.
Save a trip to the credit union. Payroll, retirement, and social security checks can be automatically credited to your account every payday.
Internet and Mobile Banking
Internet and mobile banking services have become routine. Expree Credit Union offers digital tools to deposit checks, transfer money, open accounts and more from your computer or phone.
These cards work like a regular debit card, providing access to your money anytime through withdrawals and point-of-sale transactions, but the best part is that they feature school colors and logos.
Life happens! Expree Credit Union understands that unexpected overdrafts occur from time to time – Overdraft Coverage can help.
Swipe & Save With Cash $tash
Saving has never been so easy!!
Put Your Spare Change to Good Use! Expree Cash $tash is designed to help you save for that rainy day, larger purchases, vacation, retirement, or any savings goal you might set. Cash $tash requires little effort to start saving.
Here’s how it works:
1. Enroll in Expree Cash $tash – To enroll now, click the button below or you may visit any of our branch locations or call us at (833)-4-EXPREE
2. Each consumer debit card purchase tied to your checking account will round to the nearest dollar and the difference will be transferred into a designated savings account. Eligible savings accounts include Primary Shares, Secondary Shares, Holiday Club, or Vacation Club.
3. The Credit Union will aggregate the rounded amounts from your consumer debit card purchases that post to your checking account each day and make a single transfer at or near the end of each day.
4. If on any day you do not have sufficient available funds in your checking account, the Expree Cash $tash Transfer will not occur for that day.
5. There are no maximum amounts of purchases or change deposits per day/month.
6. The Credit Union reserves the right to cancel or modify the Expree Cash $tash Program at any time. All other terms, agreements and disclosures apply. See your account agreement for any additional terms and conditions regarding your accountTo Enroll