As our lobby reopens, things will look a little different as we continue to place a strong focus on the safety of our community, employees, and members.
New Reopening Safety Precautions
• Decals on the floor have been placed to help maintain 6 feet of distance between members. Members will be asked to stay on these decals until the line moves again.
• Germ guards have been installed at all teller stations and member facing desks. This is to help protect both our tellers and members.
• Lobby Capacity will be imposed limiting the number of members allowed inside at one time. This will further promote social distancing and will be monitored by Expree employees at the front doors.
• Masks will be required for employees working directly with members in person for your safety. Masks or other face coverings will be required for anyone entering our buildings for the safety of our employees. We may ask that you briefly adjust your mask to visually confirm your identity. We understand if you elect not to wear a mask or face covering, but we will then ask that you use our drive thru.
• Seating in member waiting areas will be limited to maintain physical distancing between members.
• Hand sanitizer will be available for members in our lobby as they enter and exit our locations.
Building Precautions for Member and Employee Safety
• We have implemented additional procedures for the safety of our members and employees.
• Greatly enhanced daily cleaning procedures have been implemented.
• Touch points will be continually sanitized in Member Services and both Loan Departments after each member.
• Masks will continue to be worn by employees working with members for everyone’s safety
• Frequent hand washing is highly encouraged and our employees will practice proper hand washing techniques often
We strongly encourage members to continue using remote delivery channels. Our drive thru will remain open during regular business hours, and our night drops are checked each day after opening. Night drop is located at the main office drive thru. You can also access your accounts via internet banking, mobile banking, and Money Line (telephone banking) along with our free nationwide ATM’s, mobile deposit, and nationwide shared branching. If you have any questions about remote delivery channels, including eligibility, please call us at (833.4.EXPREE) or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to monitor developments related to this pandemic at the local, state, and national levels and communicate changes as they occur. Remember to look for additional updates on our website and social media.
Again, we want to express our sincerest thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times. We greatly appreciate your membership and for being patient as we navigate through this. Please contact us with any further questions, suggestions, or concerns!