Do you know why Expree Credit Union members are treated like they own the place? Because they do! As a member, you are part owner in a financial cooperative that pools members’ money and lends it out to other members.
You’ll enjoy lower loan rates and higher savings yields compared to most institutions, because we are a not-for-profit organization. Rather than putting profits in stockholders’ pockets, we pass earnings on to our members through improved services and better rates.
Expree’s field of membership includes:
- Individuals that live, work or worship in the Bluegrass Area Development District (ADD) and Kentuckiana Regional Planning Development Agency (PDA), any public sector employee, Association of Independent Kentucky Colleges and Universities (AIKCU) and family members of anyone in these groups
- Bluegrass ADD counties: Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Jessamine, Lincoln, Madison, Mercer, Nicholas, Powell, Scott and Woodford
- Kentuckiana PDA counties: Bullitt, Henry, Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer and Trimble
- Public Sector includes: County, Local, State and Federal Government and public school employees
- AIKCU includes: Alice Lloyd College, Asbury College, Bellarmine University, Berea College, Brescia University, Campbellsville University, Centre College, Georgetown College, Kentucky Christian College, Kentucky Wesleyan College, Lindsey Wilson College, Midway University, Spalding University, Thomas More University, Transylvania University, Union College, University of Pikeville and University of the Cumberlands
- All eligible individuals (including persons in their household) and the immediate family of all eligible individuals of an employee or retiree of a company or association in our field of membership.
- Immediate family is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, first cousin or legal guardian and includes step, in-law and legally adoptive relationships. Household is defined as persons living in the same residence who maintain a single economic unit. Included in this definition is any person who is a member of and participates in the maintenance of the household.
- Must be 18
- $5 minimum balance
NOTE: Applicants, including all joint applicants, must be 18 years of age or older, and be a U.S. Citizen or a Resident Alien, with a valid driver’s license or state ID card. This application is for consumer accounts only.
To open an account for a minor under the age of 18, a trust, or a business account, please stop by the branch or call us at 502.564.5597