Expree Youth Program
A youth account program crafted for busy families.
April is National Credit Union Youth Month
Unleash the Power of Saving
Hey! It’s Youth Month!
Open a youth savings account or youth share certificate* in the month of April, we’ll enter your name into a drawing to win an LED ATM kid bank gift package including gift certificates and smaller items.
Your ATM kid bank comes with:
- Debit Card + 4 digit Code to Access–Works with real money like a real ATM, the LCD screen and LED lamp light up and the ATM shows your new balance with transactions.
- Automatically Identify Coins
- Savings Goal Setting–Set a savings target. Kids could see the amount still needed to reach their goal.
Accounts are for ages up to 17 years old. See below for information on youth accounts, restrictions and to apply or contact a Member Service Representative for more details.
Expree Credit Union qualifying entrants who opened an account will be chosen at random. One winner will receive a prize pack featuring an LED ATM kid bank gift package including gift certificates and several smaller Expree goodies. Winner will be notified by 12pm on Monday, May 8. Drawing is not transferable and is only open until April 28, 2023. Expree Credit Union employees, members of its Board of Directors, and their family members of the same household are not eligible to participate. Expree Credit Union reserves the right to cancel the drawing and/or substitute a prize of equal value. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants. Acceptance of the prize constitutes authorization to use the winners’ photo, other likeness, name, and submission in all Expree Credit Union promotional materials, including but not limited to; website, social media and newsletters without compensation. Winner is responsible for any tax liability. Contest is sponsored by Expree Credit Union, 100 Moore Dr., Frankfort, KY 40601.
* $100 minimum deposit required for youth shared certificate
Set Them Up for Financial Success
Give your kids and teens a financial head start. Sign them up for an account crafted to help them develop smart financial habits. Introduce them to banking and get them on a path towards a thriving financial future.
Want to know all the ways Expree can help you start investing in your kid’s future? Youth Month is always a good time to start! If you want to equip your kids with the tools to be financially secure adults, now is a great time to start a savings and/or checking account. Seeing money go in and out of an account can really drive home lessons about money management! Some great signs to look for if you are considering opening an account for your child include…
• They’re curious about money
• Their piggy bank is overflowing
• They have a savings goal
• They’re responsible
• Their school doesn’t teach personal finance
• All their cash is stuffed in their wallet
If you open a youth savings account or youth share certificate (only $100 minimum deposit required) in
the month of April, we’ll enter your name in a drawing for a prize.
Ready to Get Started?
Set up an account online or stop by Expree with the following:
- Member application (min. $5 deposit)
- Valid government-issued photo ID (parent’s ID)
- Social Security Card
- Legal guardianship documents (if applicable)
- Parent/legal guardian members (if currently a non-member)