Expree Youth Program
A youth account program crafted for busy families.
Set Them Up for Financial Success
Give your kids and teens a financial head start. Sign them up for an account crafted to help them develop smart financial habits. Introduce them to banking and get them on a path towards a thriving financial future.
Want to know all the ways Expree can help you start investing in your kid’s future? Youth Month is always a good time to start! If you want to equip your kids with the tools to be financially secure adults, now is a great time to start a savings and/or checking account. Seeing money go in and out of an account can really drive home lessons about money management! Some great signs to look for if you are considering opening an account for your child include…
• They’re curious about money
• Their piggy bank is overflowing
• They have a savings goal
• They’re responsible
• Their school doesn’t teach personal finance
• All their cash is stuffed in their wallet
If you open a youth savings account or youth share certificate (only $100 minimum deposit required) in
the month of April, we’ll enter your name in a drawing for a new electronic tablet.
Ready to Get Started?
Set up an account online or stop by Expree with the following:
- Member application (min. $5 deposit)
- Valid government-issued photo ID (parent’s ID)
- Social Security Card
- Legal guardianship documents (if applicable)
- Parent/legal guardian members (if currently a non-member)