Setting up E-Alerts through internet banking will give you real time (live) alerts so that you are notified as soon as an action happens. In addition to standard overdraft alerts you can customize alerts for a number of scenarios such as a direct deposit, loan payments, specific checks and much more. The best part is that you can setup and customize as many or as little alerts as you’d like.
Want to setup E-Alerts? Here is what you need to know:
• Login or create an account for Internet Banking.
• Select “E-ALERT” from the menu bar in Internet Banking
• Select “NEW ALERT” from the e-alert manager page.
• Select an account and the alert type you want to be informed of.
• Select which email you’d like to be notified at and submit.
• It’s that simple.